7 Days of Iced Coffees on West 3rd Street
It may be October but this heat is relentless and West Third Street has all the coffee you need – in iced form – to drink while the sun is burning in the sky. In fact, we’ve found seven days worth of coffee all on the street.
Here’s a week of delectable iced coffees you can enjoy without setting foot off of West Third Street. You’ll be cool and caffeinated in no time.
1. MONDAY: try an iced coffee with cream made with Peet’s Baridi iced coffee blend at Magnolia Bakery.
2. TUESDAY: try an iced latte made with Luxx Espresso at Little Door Next Door.
3. WEDNESDAY try Stumptown bottled cold brew coffee over ice at Simple Things.
4. THURSDAY try an iced cappuccino made with Illy espresso at Toast.
5. FRIDAY try an iced mocha made with La Colombe coffee and Portland’s Holy Kakow chocolate at Joan’s on Third.
6. SATURDAY try an iced Aztec mocha made with a house cinnamon and chipotle and ancho pepper blend and Intelligentsia Black Cat Espresso at Carmela.
7. SUNDAY try an iced latte made with Mira Flores single origin Honduran beans at Verve.
West 3rd Street’s Coolest Gifts for Design Lovers, Beauty Buffs, and Everyone Else On Your Holiday List
Where to Find Stylish Gifts for Kids (and Fur Babies!) at This Weekend’s West 3rd Street Holiday Party